The two-day conference is organized by Interlink Academy for International Dialog and Journalism in partnership with and financed by the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS) and the Catholic Media Council (CAMECO). Additional support by ZEIT-Stiftung and the City of Hamburg. The event will take place on the premises of the Bucerius Law School in Hamburg. You can register and buy the tickets for the fome22 Symposium below.
Tickets can only be bought online, they include all sessions’ participation, lunch, coffee breaks accompanied with snacks & unlimited beverages on both days, conference material, as well as editorial department visits. Please be aware, that you have to be vaccinated and tested to attend this event. We will provide Covid19-Antigen-Tests – to get tested with it every day before the symposium is obligatory to take part.
How to get your ticket
- Select your ticket type & quantity below by adding them to the cart.
- Click on ‘Cart’ (red shaded) to be navigated to your cart.
- Here you can also modify your cart, don’t forget to click on ‘Update Cart’ afterwards.
- Fill in buyer’s and attendee’s details & ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
- Select payment method: bank transfer, PayPal or stripe (credit card).
- After you have ordered and paid your ticket(s), buyer and attendee(s) will receive an email (in which you can download your ticket(s)) this might take a few days.
|Standard ticket||85 €|
|Reduced ticket (for pensioners, students and other people in training) valid proof obligatory||49 €|
Below you can check out an overview of the program for the fome22 Symposium and download the PDF Version. For more detailed information regarding the sessions, speakers and so on, please visit the fome Website https://fome.info and click on the according tabs.
For your accommodation, we recommend to book a room in the Motel One Hamburg am Michel. For a better networking experience, as many of our invited speakers will stay there. Beyond this the official hotel search-tool by the City of Hamburg is a good booking tool.